Dacia Duster grille and badge

Any registered user can post in this forum
Den

Dacia Duster grille and badge

Postby Den » Thu May 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Anyone know where i can source a different grille and Renault badge from? I have the Dacia badge on a smaller grille on my 2013 version and i want to replace it with the bigger chrome grille with a Renault badge on it as i think it looks much nicer.
I also saw that in Romania they sell it with a leather interior. its not actually leather its a fake leather... I costed real leather from a UK company and it was £1200 fitted... I saw that the fake version from new was only 400 Euro fitted. I looked at many sites for the Romania stuff but all their sites are in Romanian!!!! Anyone know any email addresses etc for supply etc?????

ROCAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Dacia Duster grille and badge

Postby ROCAdmin » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Russia uses them and South America and weirdly they show up on renault's parts system. However they may not want to sell you one to maintain branding.

Den

Postby Den » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am

ROCAdmin wrote:Russia uses them and South America and weirdly they show up on renault's parts system. However they may not want to sell you one to maintain branding.

They dont have a choice if i want to fit one. its my car and i will put what i like on it.
I found a German company that sells them see www.lzparts.de for 96Euros....

ROCAdmin
Site Admin

Postby ROCAdmin » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:53 pm

I was thinking for of the UK if it's not a part that has a price in the UK they couldn't order it. They might want to. Buying it direct that is, of course there will be different sources and I don't reckon it will be long until they are on UK ebay! Weirdly I've also seen people taking the Renault badges off their cars to fit none renault ones!

Return to “Public For Sale / Wanted”